IHME recommends a bunch of exhibitions not to be missed in Summer Finland and the Baltic area. We wish everybody a splendid summertime!
1. City of Dreams, XVIII Mänttä Art Festival, until 31st August.
2. Idyll, Turku Biennial 2013. Aboa Vetus Ars Nova, Turku, until 1st September.
3. Asunnottomuusmessut (Fair of the Homeless), Hyvinkää Art Museum, until 1st September.
4. Afterlives of Gardens, Kumu Art Museum, Tallinn, until 8th September.
5. Happy End?, Helsinki Art Museum, until 25th August.
6. Jarno Vesala. The Young Artist of the Year 2013, Tampere Art Museum, until 11th August.
7. Saara Ekström. Hortus conclusus, Turku Castle, until 27th October.
8. Effect, Purnu Art Center, Orivesi, until 18th August.
9. Collectors Gaze, Pori Art Museum, until 8th September.
10. Jouko Lehtola. End of Innocence; Dan Perjovschi. Unframed, until 18th August; Eija-Liisa Ahtila. Parallel Worlds; until 1st September; Marja Kanervo. (Dis)appearing; Jonas Mekas. The Sixties Quartet, until 29th September. Kiasma, Helsinki.